The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My (Kinda Serious) Random Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

My (Kinda Serious) Random Story Empty
PostSubject: My (Kinda Serious) Random Story   My (Kinda Serious) Random Story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 am

Okay, so I got bored, and decided to start a story on here. It's a pointless story, about a 13 year old girl in the 8th grade, who has to go through all this crap and stuff at school. I guess it's kinda like a diary...I don't know; I haven't really finished writing it yet, so I don't know where it's gonna go. Anyway, I hope you like it! ^^

I'll post Chapter 1 right after I post this. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: My (Kinda Serious) Random Story   My (Kinda Serious) Random Story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:49 am

Chapter One:

I don't know. I just don't know.

Part of me wants to fight, the other just wants peace. And I am not sure which side to go with. I do not nessicarily want to start a fight, but I do not want to just sit there and be harrased either.

But the urge to fight wants to take over. It wants to dominate the body, the mind, the soul. It wants violence to rip out and attack, to lash the face of the harraser.

I can feel it in my blood; I need to fight. Whether it will be verbally, or physically, or whatever else, I still have to fight. The feeling inside of me will not going away until I fight. I know.

But for now, I push the urge aside. I am in the middle of a cafateria, surrounded by too many witnesses, and surrounded by the girls who want to cause me trouble. They spit their lies at me, as clear as the day, like snakes spitting venom at their prey. They do not care about what I think, or what I have to say. Their goal is to make me mad.

Well, that goal will not be achieved today.

I continue to eat my food, ignoring them as they go on and on, blaming their problems on me. Blaming the fact, the fact of something that never happened, on me. They say that I told a girl that the girl who is currently harrasing me told me that two certain people were together. As in, going out. Love makes me sick sometimes. Most of the time.

But it is pointless and confusing, I know.

Then she, the main girl, the leader of the group, the one who does all the harrasing (we shall call her Harrasing-Girl), says that everyone she asks says that I told them about it. Yep, let me tell you. I did it. I somehow managed to tell the whole school in less than a day some stupid rumor about two people going out.

Yes, it was I. Arrest me. Sue me. Tell my mother. Do what you wish.

But, whatever you do, it will not change the fact that it was not me. I have proof. Ask my best friend, who I am always hanging out with. She would know if I were spreading a rumor.

Oh, speaking of that best friend, here she comes now. Best friend to the rescue.

She tells the girl to leave, to stop harrasing me pointlessly. As Harrasing-Girl leaves, she throws a string of curse words aimed towards that good ol' best friend of mine. She ignores it, and we go on, talking like nothing had ever happened in the first place. Good ol' best friend.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: My (Kinda Serious) Random Story   My (Kinda Serious) Random Story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 pm

Nice! ^^ I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: My (Kinda Serious) Random Story   My (Kinda Serious) Random Story Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 pm

Really? I think it's kinda suck-ish. But glad you liked it! Thanks! ^^

P.S.-Yeah, this is based on real things that happened to me at school, and I don't strech the truth or anything when I'm writing about things that've happened to me. Just in case anyone was wondering. '^^
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

Female Number of posts : 241
Current Location : A dark ally filled with bat and vampires. Lol jk. XD
Humor : Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... ^_^'
Hobbies : Writing, watching naruto and avatar, and being on the computer!
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: My (Kinda Serious) Random Story   My (Kinda Serious) Random Story Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:42 am

That was deep.
Hehehe.... Smile ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My (Kinda Serious) Random Story   My (Kinda Serious) Random Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My (Kinda Serious) Random Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: