The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An astonishing turn of events

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:58 am

....Yeah, but I bet the spikes don't look AS(Still fairly cool)awesome without the color. (Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 am

Well, seeing as you've never actually seen me, can you really pass fair judgement?
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 am

kip wrote:
Well, seeing as you've never actually seen me, can you really pass fair judgement?
Heheheh.
Once I make my youtube account, I'll post a video of myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:46 am

sounds like a good idea, actually.
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:22 pm

^
Ooh, video tape your band a post it on youtube!

Then post the link here.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:51 pm

That's a good idea. Let people see how good you hopefully/probably are!

Gah....I can't go on youtube, though. And videos don't work on this stupid computer....They take forever to load, then either don't work, or play one little scene at a time. I hate this computer sometimes....
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:01 am

Yeah, my computer's the same exact way. Stupid dial-up internet...- -'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:56 am

Guess what? Hollie and Katie took me to the movies today. We saw some girly flick and they kept 'accidentally' spilling popcorn on my legs and brushing it off. The film was all aout kissing 0_o.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:06 pm

heh heh heh What was the movie called?

(Oh, and who's Katie? Don't think you've mentioned her before...)
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:58 pm

kip wrote:
Guess what? Hollie and Katie took me to the movies today. We saw some girly flick and they kept 'accidentally' spilling popcorn on my legs and brushing it off. The film was all aout kissing 0_o.
Heheh... score!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 am

Batgirl wrote:
heh heh heh What was the movie called?

(Oh, and who's Katie? Don't think you've mentioned her before...)

Oh, Katie? She's just this girl in my year who hangs around with Hollie ^^.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:57 am

Ohhhh. So...did you know Hollie at all before she found you playing the guitar and set off your music career? (Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:58 am

No, not really. I didn't really pay m,uch attention to the girls. I'm glad I met her, though ^^.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:59 am

Yeah, from what we've heard, she sounds nice. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 am

She is nice, but a bit, well, she keeps ringing me , like, every hour saying : 'wanna go to the movies, wanna go to the shops, wanna come fishing.' Blah blah blah, oh, and Katie will be there. Oh Kip, and by the way, there's no need to bring a shirt!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:07 am

I'm guessing she has some sorta crush on you, huh? That's nice...Although...she sounds a bit..."stalker-ish". ^^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 am

Good way to put it, although I'd rather be friends with her. I mean, look at what happened with olivia! Everyday she tells me I am a cow and she hates me then the next day she tries to apologise. Girls are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 am

Well, not all girls. Olivia, yes. Me? ......Well, not the "bad" kind of crazy. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:15 am

Then what kind of crazy are you? You've always come across as sensible to me, level headed and quick-thinking! Only your comic obsession veers toward craziness.
Olivia, on the other hand...........
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:19 am

Yeah, I guess you're right. Sometimes, though, I am a "random" crazy. Yes, Olivia is just plain crazy. O_o'

You think my comic obsession is crazy? Oh, I am not even HALF as crazy as some comic geeks. It's a bit scary....I mean, the only "cool" comic-book fan I can think of is the dude at my comic-book store, Jeremy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:22 am

Gah! Another astonishing turn of events! Hollies brother, Nick, who is in the band, rings up and he's like
Kip, we're friends, right? I want it to stay that way. So STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!
He's like that guy out of Kenshin!
Awwww, Kayla, why does my life suck so bad? Crying or Very sad pale
?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:29 am

He thinks that you're the one who likes her? I wonder why he would think that...

Aw, your life doesn't suck, Kip! I think you just need to explain to Nick that you're not interested in his sister that way. That is, unless Nick is huge and could kill you easily. Because we'd really miss you here if Nick were to kill you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:33 am

Awwww, that's sweet. But still, I think I'm actually bigger than Nick, but he's older, plus he has his shooting license.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 am

Wow, that's...umm....interesting....'^^

Lots of crap stuff has been goin on lately for you, Kip. I'm...umm..sorry....? '^^
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:51 am

kip wrote:
Gah! Another astonishing turn of events! Hollies brother, Nick, who is in the band, rings up and he's like
Kip, we're friends, right? I want it to stay that way. So STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!
He's like that guy out of Kenshin!
Awwww, Kayla, why does my life suck so bad? Crying or Very sad pale
?
Eh, you'll be fine.
He'll get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An astonishing turn of events   An astonishing turn of events - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An astonishing turn of events
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids! :: The Random Board-
Jump to: