The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little somtin' sometin'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A little somtin' sometin' Empty
PostSubject: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 am

Okay, here are a few statements that should be made public.
a) WHY I WAS AWAY FOR A TIME
okay, so I had appendicitis and had to go to hospital to get it ct out. It was sort of fun but now I have a disfiguring scar.
b) WHY I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO GO OUT WITH LIV
Alright, so heres the deal. My family moves around a lot. I've lived in Sydney, Goulburn, France, Japan and now S.A. No girls have ever shown interest in me before. You guys are the closest thing I have to a real friend. When my cousin Alex died, we moved to S.A to live with my uncle. Alex's old boyfriend Martin is now stalking me. I can understand he's upset, but I'm not my cousin.
The girls think I'm scary and ignore me or run away from me. The guys think I'm gay and bash me up. I sought comfort from others, okay?
c)THE REASON IM A HUGE JERK
Okay, I am apparently suffering from post traumatic stress,that's what the doctor said. I lash out at people and have terrible mood swings. I hate it, it's made me plenty of enemies and I don't want to make any more here. I was injured in the accident, and even though my wounds healed the pain of losing Alex is strong as ever. I think I'm losing my mind. I have a photo of Alex in my room and I dream that he is talking to me then I wake up yelling in a cold sweat. It ultimately makes me tired and crabby. I'm sorry to offend anyone or cause hurt feelings.

You don't know how hard it is to tell you this. I have only told my father these things so far. I hope we can build a better understanding of each other.
So theres my rant.
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:57 am

I'm glad your appendicitus is better.

It's okay that your going out with Liv. It's your choice, and if that's something you wanna do, then cool. Do it.

If I ever meet you, I'll kick the ass of anyone who bashes you.

I hope you get better with your PDS. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin.

You should write a book about this stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:59 am

Thanks for that BB. You are probably one of the wisest kids my age I've ever met.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:43 am

beast93boy wrote:

....Okay, so I should probably give you some sorta warning for saying "ass", but instead, I'm gonna totally and utterly agree with you. ^^'

Quote :
The girls think I'm scary and ignore me or run away from me. The guys think I'm gay and bash me up. I sought comfort from others, okay?

I don't think you're scary! You're way cool! ^^

I'm so sorry about your cousin, Kip. And that totally sucks about the appendicitis, but I'm glad the surgery went good. I was wondering where you were these past few days!
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:28 am

kip wrote:
Thanks for that BB. You are probably one of the wisest kids my age I've ever met.
No problem kip.
And thanks.

Batgirl wrote:
beast93boy wrote:

....Okay, so I should probably give you some sorta warning for saying "ass", but instead, I'm gonna totally and utterly agree with you. ^^'

Quote :

I don't think you're scary! You're way cool! ^^

I'm so sorry about your cousin, Kip. And that totally sucks about the appendicitis, but I'm glad the surgery went good. I was wondering where you were these past few days!
Thanks for agreeing Surprised

And kip, as a guy, I can honestly say I don't think you're gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:16 am

well, I think people think I am because Alez was and now Martin (his BF) is following me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Aww, I'm sorry about your appendicitis thingy. The doctors thought I had that once, and were about to remove my apendice (sp?), but then they found out I had strep throat. Stinkin' doctors...- -'

And yeah, I was wondering where you were for these past few days. But I'm glad you're feeling better. ^^

And I don't think you're a jerk, or scary (well,I don't think you're scary in the bad-kind-of-scary kind of way Razz); like Batgirl said, I think you're really cool! Very Happy

Oh, like BB said, I think that if you wanna go out with Liv, then you should. Whatever you wanna do, you should do. Don't let people (or their opinions) stop you. ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:07 am

Gee, everyone here is so understanding!
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:06 pm

going out with liv, was a bad idea!
aww we all like you here, and most of us are girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:44 am

WHOO HOO SCORE!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:54 am

Yeah, we all like you here! Well, I know that at least I do. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 am

)_O)_O)_)_P)_P)_P)_P)_P)_P)P)_)_)_)_)_(YUIY*)**_*_
Hehehe.............
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:57 am

Ha ha, nice.

Hey, Kip...Have you ever heard of this one Country singer named Tim McGraw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:59 am

Yeah of course I have, what sort of Country fan would I be if I hadn't?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 am

Have you ever heard his song called "Live Like You Were Dying"? It's awesome. I'm listening to it right now. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 am

That is one of my faves.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:04 am

It's just such a nice song. The music is nice, and the lyrics are awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 am

Yeah, so poetic. I always wished I could write/play like that.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:11 am

Yeah, me too. I can write a million stories, but it's impossible for me to write a song. I'm awful at making things sound poetic. It'd be a lot easier if it didn't have to kind of rhyme in some way.

I have a guitar that I got for my birthday when I was, like, eight, but I've never tried to play it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:12 am

Poems don't have to ryhme, mine hardly ever do.
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:06 pm

same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little somtin' sometin'   A little somtin' sometin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little somtin' sometin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids! :: The Random Board-
Jump to: