The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

APOLOGY- please give me another chance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

APOLOGY- please give me another chance Empty
PostSubject: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:11 pm

Alright.......... I know ive been pretty bad to a lot of people here. so I want to make it clear i am SORRY as anything!!!!!
My life has recently changed dramatically and Im having a bit of trouble coping. I have no friends at school and no-one to talk to about it.
Embarassed
ill do anything.. you can call me kippy or fat and ugly or whatever! I'm sorry I took my rage out on you guys. Ill try to make it up to you somehow. and it's time to eat the humble pie.......
STAR:Im sorry that when I joined I annoyed you by posting in the wrong places. Im sorry I offended you with that PM I sent as well.
BATGIRL: I seem to have upset you and I dont know why! Tell me what I did wrong please! Ill try to make it up to you!

You can ban me If you want or delete my posts, But please read this before you do.
*begs on hands and knees*
PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Best regards, Kip
(or kippy if you like)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:17 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:18 pm

I was mainly talking to star and batgirl... youve done nothing to upset me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:19 pm

i know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:20 pm

I know you know. what do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 pm

I don't bother to think anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 pm

why? How come?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:22 pm

people hate it when I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:23 pm

And whys' that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:23 pm

kip I don't want to speak about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:26 pm

I understand. Heres a poem I sorta wrote today....... Im off school. I start again on Monday......

from our lives beginning on
we are pushed in little forms
no-one asked us how we like to be

In school the teach us what to think
but everyone says different things
and they're all convinced that they're the ones to see

so they keep talking and they never stop
and at a certain point you give it up
so the only thing thats left to think is this:

I WANT OUTTT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 pm

whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:28 pm

*coughs* Glad you................... like..... it yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:28 pm

yes I did just tied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Me too... but I still wanna talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:30 pm

yeah I wish you had msn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:30 pm

I can get it!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 pm

......You upset me by breaking rules, and the fact that I.......ugh......nevermind. I might TRY to forgive you, but it'll take time.

(Nice poem, by the way)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:42 pm

thanks. Ill try not to break the rules. and also, livs being a bit *cough* precious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:00 am

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PRECIOUS KIP!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:03 am

Y'know....I don't even know what he means by that....'^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:04 am

same kip tell
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:04 am

Me neither......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:06 am

I know something...
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:07 am

What do you know, Liv? Tell me! TELL MEE!!! (Or e-mail me '^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APOLOGY- please give me another chance   APOLOGY- please give me another chance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY- please give me another chance
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids! :: The Random Board-
Jump to: