The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone tell me about Barack Obama?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can someone tell me about Barack Obama? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone tell me about Barack Obama?   Can someone tell me about Barack Obama? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:07 am

I know that he is a serious candidate for '08, but I would like to know where he stands on the issues. I checked his website, www.barackobama.com, but nowhere can I find the info. i am looking for.

Also, is he far-left, or more moderate?

10 points to whomever can give me the info. I am looking for...serious and intelligent answers only, please. Thanks.
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me about Barack Obama?   Can someone tell me about Barack Obama? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:49 pm

...He's the president. O.o

*Looks at your signature* Ah. I see. Spammer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me about Barack Obama?   Can someone tell me about Barack Obama? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

Unfortunately he is anybody you want him to be. He served a term in the Illinois State Senate and is in his second year as a
U. S. Senator. He made a name for himself when he addressed the DNC. The problem is he has not been on the political scene long enough to determine exactly what he is.
I do not have a problem with him being black. I do have a problem with his real father being a Muslim from Kenya, his mother being an atheist. He was raised by a Muslim step-father who sent him to a Wahhabi Muslim school in Jakarta. Wahhabism is the most extreme form of Islam. His name is Barrack Hussein Obama.
=======================================================
Sports Nutrition|Sports Supplements
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me about Barack Obama?   Can someone tell me about Barack Obama? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 pm

So? That doesn't make him a bad person.

You're an idiot and a spammer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me about Barack Obama?   Can someone tell me about Barack Obama? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me about Barack Obama?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids! :: Introduction Forum-
Jump to: