The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Empty
PostSubject: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Lost. That's what I was, completely and utterly lost. I was lost in this forest that seemed to go on forever, and I was really starting to get annoyed. The last thing I remembered was going to sleep, next thing I know, I'm in this forest. I'm in this forest, walking around aimlessly with nothing but the clothes on my back and a sword I barely remembered even owning.

I'd been wandering around this wretched forest for what I estimated to be about two hours when I noticed someone ahead. They looked to be a woman. I let out a sigh of relief, and started walking towards them. I was only guessing this person would know the way out, and that they would possibly be perhaps friendlier than I.

---

Forgot about his description. I know I already posted, but I might as well post it here, too.

Quick description of Jon's appearance: Black jeans, dark blue long-sleeved shirt. He has black hair that has grown down to around about the middle of his neck. ...Oh, and combat boots. Oh! And his black trenchcoat-like thing.

Also, I completely forgot before, he still has that scar-thing. He usually covers it up, but that's mostly when he's amongst normal people(ie: Not kicking bad guy butt.)

Soo...yep.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:26 am

Aha, awesome! I'll just describe Elandri some more, since I've revised her character.

She has long (mid-back length) black hair, green eyes, medium height, slim. She wears Black leggings and a black kind of tank-top-ish kind of thing and has a longsword. Basically, that's a small description of her. Star, you gonna post?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:54 am

If she doesn't post within, say, the next 1-2 days, perhaps you could post. No offense to Star or anything, I'm just dying to get this going.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 am

Um... well, I'll post, then. Sorry, Star! I feel the same way as Batgirl - this is gunna be epic. Very Happy

I sighed, kicking up some dirt on the forest floor aimlessly. I sighed yet again as I realized that I had dirtied my brown leather boot with that gesture. Those were expensive, too. I watched as a green leaf floated from the forest canopy, then mentally hit myself. I was meant to be getting out of the stupid forest, not admiring it. With that though in mind, I unsheathed my sword and hacked my way a path through the forest, too tired to find a path. I had hoped fervently that I would find someone who knew how to get out of this place, but I'd given up three hours ago.

I tried to remember how I had even decided to go into the forest, wondering haphazardly how I could forget a detail like that as I adjusted that straps of my leather backpack.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:45 am

(Sorry! '^^ And it's okay (that you went ahead and posted). :] I honestly haven't had much time to even get online for more than 30 minutes lately. But now it's the weekend! Yay! I'll post mine (my post, that is) ASAP! '^^)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:47 am

I pushed a stray lock of hair back into its place across my back. Sighing, I leaned against a near tree.

I wouldn't let myself even think it, but I knew, in the back of my mind, that I was lost. I had been lost for what seemed like forever. In reality, it had probably only been a few hours. How I even got lost in the first, I have no clue. I always scowered the forest in my free time. It calmed my mind, and helped me relax. Now, it was just stressing me out further.

When I started to believe that all hope was lost, I saw another figure in the distance. Well, at least I think I did. There were so many trees, it was hard to see anything within a five foot radius.

Feeling hopeless, I headed towards the person, hoping on my life they knew the way out.

--

I know, it was kind of a bad begining. I'll post Lynn's/Airi's description thingy later. '^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:51 am

I was maybe 100 feet away from the woman when I heard the crunching of leaves behind me. I stopped, listening a little closer. The sound was too loud to of been just some little animal, and not loud enough to be a bear or something. I figured it was a human, and quickly turned around. I was suddenly met by a different woman, obviously surprised by me suddenly turning around. I narrowed me eyes, always suspicious of everyone.

"Who are you?" I asked, in that "growl-y" voice of mine.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:53 am

I was headed towards person, wanting to ask them for help. When I reached about ten feet from them, the man turned around. He seemed to be around my age, and didn't look like he belonged here. I was surprised that he had turned around, and he asked me who I was. I bowed respectfully, and I couldn't help but smile for some reason. I was usually a bubbly, happy-go-lucky person anyway.

"Airi Sora, at your service, sir." I replied, bringing my head back up. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 am

She told me her name was Airi. She seemed nice enough, but that didn't mean anything. Anyway, I replied.

"Jonathan Wayne," I answered.

(Sorry it's so short...^^')
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:43 am

('Tis okay! Razz)

"Nice to meet you, Johnathan," I replied, trying to sound as friendly as possible. But my mind had begun racing immediatly after he had said his name. Johnathan. Why did that ring a bell? I didn't think I knew anybody named Johnathan. Strange.

(Sorry mine was so short. '^^)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:42 am

(It's okay! ...'Tis no "h" inbetween the "o" and the "n" in "Jonathan". ...^^')

"You wouldn't know how to get out of this...place, would you?" I asked, praying that someone would know how to get out of here. By the look on her face, I could already tell what her answer was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 pm

(Sorry! '^^)

The smile on my face dropped almost immediatly.

"No. Sorry," I appoligized. I was hoping he had known the way out.

I had glimpsed ahead, and noticed another person standing up ahead.

"Maybe they know the way out," I suggested, starting towards the figure.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 pm

"She's who I was heading towards before I heard you," I told her, and started walking towards the woman again.

(...It's really short, I know...^^'...)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:54 pm

"Oh." I nodded, continuing to walk towards the woman.

(Sorry mine was so short, too. '^^ I couldn't think of anything else to write.)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 am

I sighed yet again, yet this time it was of relief. Though I could sense two figures coming up to me, I decided to feign ignorance and pretend I was a civilian. They would be bound to notice my sword though, so I wouldn't have any luck when they saw me up close. I raked a hand through my mid-length black hair, pacing back and forth. "Filthy forest," I murmured. "Always get lost in this forest trying to pass through." The pair were still approaching, so I sat down with my back turned to them, slouching slightly. I blew a stray strand of hair from my face and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 am

As I approached the women, the other woman following next to me, she sat down. I noticed a sword on her waist, and slowed down slightly. I wasn't going to just go rushing towards her if she was dangerous.

A few moments later, we arrived behind her. I coughed slightly, not exactly sure what I was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:50 am

When we got closer to the woman, I realized she was carrying a sword. I walked up behind her cautiously, not wanting to cause any trouble.

However, I was not afraid of this stranger. I didn't want to start anything like a fight, but I wasn't afraid to approach her normaly. I was a trained sword fighter, and I had been fighting with swords for as long as I can remember. So, politely, I spoke up.

"Excuse me, miss?" I asked, my voice polite. "My friend and I were just wondering if you knew the way out?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:53 am

I rolled my eyes and turned around. They were lost, too? Great lot of help that plan was. "Sorry, but I won't be much help," I told the pair, observing them. They seemed strangely familiar, but then again, I had seen too many people in my travels. Probably some civilians I remembered seeing. I continued. "I'm lost too... and I'm just SICK OF THIS STUPID FOREST!" I yelled, kicking a tree. I was known to have a flaring temper, but rarely did I show it.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 pm

I-or..."we"-watched as she started to get a bit angry, then kick a tree. I just stared at her for a moment, then sighed.

"Wonderful. I just love being lost," I muttered, looking around. This forest...it seemed almost endless.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm

I sighed. Was there no way out of this forest?

"Well, maybe we'd have better chances of finding a way out if we split up." I suggested, thinking it over. "Actually, we'd probably each get even more lost that way..." I said, realizing that I was making no sense. I was probably also making myself look like an idiot in front of these strangers.

"What do you guys think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:07 am

I shrugged. "You being lost isn't my problem, but I suppose since we all are lost we could leave together," I suggested. I was reluctant to go with them, but if they were dangerous it wouldn't be hard to take them out with my sword. "That means we'll have a better chance of geting out of here if you two are fairly intelligent..."
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 am

"I agree. I'm my only problem. But I suppose I could help you two," I said, reluctantly. It seemed as though I had somehow roped myself into helping these two.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:38 am

I nodded sharply, then jerked my head at the woman. "What about you? Coming or not?" I asked, eager to get out of the forest and get cream on the many mosquito bites I had earned myself as a result of being in the forest for so long, without any repellent.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 am

"Of course!" I responded, eager to get out of the forest. I looked around the forest, trying to figure out which direction we would have the most luck with.

"Uhm...Any idea which way we should start off?" I asked, laughing nervously. I wasn't so good at this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)   Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting Showdown: The Future (Rewrite)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: