The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Online Superhero Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

My Online Superhero Fight Empty
PostSubject: My Online Superhero Fight   My Online Superhero Fight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:11 pm

A few months ago, this website I belong to, called CBUB asked for people to write a fight between Spider-man villains, and Batman villains. It had to correspond with the vote that had been going on for two years between the two groups. The Spidey villains won.

The winning write-up was going to be featured on their website.

I won. Oh yeah.

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_189.htm

Check it out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Online Superhero Fight   My Online Superhero Fight Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Hey BB, that's cool! Where did you find out about this?
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: My Online Superhero Fight   My Online Superhero Fight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:46 am

Well, I once searched Justice League vs. Avengers in Google, and a link to the site came up.

It's called www.electricferret.com

Check it out... you can make match ups between two characters and people vote on who they think would win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Online Superhero Fight   My Online Superhero Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Online Superhero Fight
Page 1 of 1