The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussion thread for ongoing stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Discussion thread for ongoing stories Empty
PostSubject: Discussion thread for ongoing stories   Discussion thread for ongoing stories Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:16 pm

Okay, so this thread is for discussion of stories like the 'Chance Meeting' and 'Sir Spaz a Lot' ones.
We need this thread, because if we post in those threads it will interrupt the stories, but there is no real place to discuss them.
I just thought I'd take the initiative to make this ^_^.

Soooo..... My thoughts on chance meeting (can't really give thoughts on Spaz a Lot 'coz I'm one of the authors)
IT"S AWESOME!!! Great characters, good plot, you know, it has everything! I just love it!

It would be really good to see more of these double-writer type thingys on the cool zone, soget writing and have fun!

Cheers, kip.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Discussion thread for ongoing stories   Discussion thread for ongoing stories Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:50 am

Thankies, Kip!!! Star and I try to make it good. Scratch that; great.

Technically, YOU'RE the one who came up with "Spaz-A-Lot", so even if I'm one of the authors, I think I'll still comment...Razz

I love how it's going so far. There's lots of great humor on your part, but I really need to work on adding humor to my parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussion thread for ongoing stories   Discussion thread for ongoing stories Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:22 am

Great humour? Cool, I thought it was lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion thread for ongoing stories   Discussion thread for ongoing stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion thread for ongoing stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: