The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My gothic story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

My gothic story Empty
PostSubject: My gothic story   My gothic story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Heres a story i did for English, not the best ever i was given a place for it to be set, which i hate, and the character so its not my best work but i hope you like it, it took me 2 days to write Very Happy
Enjoy!!
Engulfed

Empty, quiet, still the field seemed to go on for miles, but in the shadowy dark light I’m sure it was only a few metres. I walk slightly to the jet coloured trees, they seem to loom over engulfing the space around it, nothing can be seen but every rustle every movement can be heard. The thick air smells strongly of cut grass, I breathe frightendly the thick, bitter, metallic midnight air. The trees waved unusually and the moon, white and silver smiled cautiously down on me. Now slowly the light seems to change and along came large dark, black, angry looking clouds, but in the light the trees seemed to be murky, dark giants, I feel small and lost as the darkness closes around me, like a leech, it grabs me, the glowing, bold moon is the only light around for miles, it covers me in its ivory glory, my only hope of finding civilisation, also the mud beneath my feet feels sticky, but deep as if is pulling me under like quicksand. The fence seemed to be closing around me closing completely around me getting closer and closer. My heart beats faster with every heavy breath I take, now small icy rain-drops hit my face they run down my cheeks the whole sky is lit up by the flashes of golden light slashing through the clouds. Why did I ever become to be in this field? All I wanted to do was go for a jog and some how ended up lost in the woods and then was here. Will I ever find my way out…?

I walk into the middle of the field and sit down by a small blue coloured pond, the ripples form the raindrops falling into the water form a pattern which seemed like a thousand tiny eyes starring at me, and disappearing at the exact same time, just as new eyes appeared. There is a strange eeriness about this field, and I can hear suddenly hear rustles all around the field, as the rain becomes much heavier with hail. The blood taste that fills the air, bitter and strong becomes much more aware to me, I not sure if I’m just paranoid or I am actually seeing and hearing and smelling and observing everything in such detail, but I have to be carful I don’t know what could be hiding in the depth of this vast countryside I’m lost in. The smell around, I can’t work out but it clogs the fresh air it, it smells as if something is rotting but how do I know? I’ve never smelt anything rotting before so I suppose it’s a wild guess no it’s just in my head, that’s it all in my head. Something cold, chilling and bone tingling brushed behind me I turned to see someone standing there I think she was a girl who went to my school, there were hundreds of rumours about her but I don’t believe In them, but during the day she seemed perfectly normal, quiet and average, but when night came this shy, gentle girl becomes a menacing shadowed creature her teeth become sharp, jagged and blood stained murder weapons, oh dear maybe it’s true? Her hair is dark brown and her eyes green her eyes are filled with such sadness I wish I knew why. But there is spine tingling the way she’s standing behind me, her hair dripping, her face as white as snow, and her lips red and bold. But she is smiling so maybe she wont kill me, why would she anyway she is only a child and there is no such thing as vampires anyway, vampires are blood sucking creatures that have fangs, a black cape and a Transylvanian accent, and she ha none of those things, should I run or not..?

I think I should talk to her she doesn’t look as bad as she is said to be
“Umm...Hi” I whispered
- She said
“Do you say anything?” I said as the breath from my mouth filled the air in front of my face.
-“you will make a good meal!” she whispered under her breath
“Excuse me?” I said panicky
“What did you say?”
Well now she’s run away into the ebony darkness to where nothing can be seen, maybe I should follow her? She obviously knows her way around and in a few hours I think it will be morning that is I think!

I carry on walking through the mist that has appeared in the recent hour, I think I have completely gone in the wrong direction to where ever the strange girl has gone, ouch, something has just hit my foot! I know, ill slowly but steadily bend down to the floor and see what has hit my foot it’s properly just a rock. What my foot hit wasn’t a rock or anything close but a trunk in the middle of a field! It’s incredible beautiful, an oak brown with gold carvings of swirls and spirals, with the initials E.M. on the top of the trunk in silver writing, the padlock was rusted with age, but not locked. I think I should open it, inside it lay five items I think they may belong to the strange vampire girl, but I could be wrong, there might be a map of some kind that could guide me home, that’s the only place I would like to be right now, in the comfort, warmth and pleasantness of my own home. But getting back to the chest there is a newspaper clipping its grey, torn and ripped the ink is smudged and faded. The date reads 1901 it’s titled “killer strikes again” I think the story is related to her farther, a mass murderer of England. There are some other items there is an axe which is stained with blood, scratched and rusty. This axe has had many memories of her father’s mass murder, he axed them to death. But also there was many crossed out pictures , of what I think are victims that maybe her or her father has killed, they all have terrified looks on there face, I think the pictures were taken long before they were murdered. There was also a photograph, black and white I heard that she fell out with all of here friends but in the picture they were all smiling and it looked like a happy memory. Lastly in the trunk was a bracelet it had a certificate wrapped around it, it reads that she’s a qualified to turn into a bat, the bracelet is incredible rusty and golden colour that used to be seen is no more its pride of what it was its faded and scratched.

My blood runs cold as screams being to rip through the air the dusky light is just enough to see though as I run and run away from what ever is chasing me I presume the strange girl! Why is she is screaming? All I have done is take the items from her trunk to prove what was there, what was following me, to prove I wasn’t insane, ill stuff the items into my bag for safe keeping. I’m still in the field, I know I am I haven’t crossed and fences an they are all around the perimeter of the field, I know I will find somewhere to hide and when the light is brighter I will find help, what from I really don’t know! Why is she here? Why haven’t the police found out about her? The hairs all up my arm are standing still piercing into my skin, why didn’t I just leave the items right where they were, why did I ever end up in this bare, unfilled space called a field?

I can hear my heart again beating as fast as I am breathing, fast and heavy, I know she’s not far away I know she close I can sense her, feel her and smell her and I know there is only one thing that she wants and that’s me, but I’m so afraid, so scared so frightened I don’t know where to run, where to hide, where to look. What if she talks to me? What do I say to I be mean or kind, so many questions that are running through my head, so many questions that I want to ask her myself, but all I know is that she could kill me, she could smile to show her fangs than lash out dogging her fangs deep into my neck sucking the blood dry from my body, I have to think of all the options I can’t afford to let anything happen to me, my life is in my hand. My watch reads 5:00 am so I suppose I better find a way out, every one must be worried sick about me, and I would call them if there was a signal around here, the cold breeze brushes past me again but this time more menacing and icy, goose-bumps appear all over my body and its not that hard to guess who I guess is standing behind me but nevertheless I still look to see a girl standing there with an axe in her hand, but before I even think I run, I run as fast as I can, as I run closer and closer to nearest giant tree I can hear noises above me seep in to the dark clouds, just as the rain begins to poor, I also see lights, my name is being shouted and shouted louder and louder until my ears want to burst with the sounds of it, that means that people, people must be close coming to find me get me out of this horrid place. But I’m safe, it’s the police the helicopter come down with a ladder drifting through the sky I grab it as tears of joy fall down my face, the girl screams and screams as I leave the area, as soon as I know I’m away from the field I will climb the rest of the ladder, I can now see lights I’m back I’m safe back where I belong, people gather around me checking me from my heart to my neck, they tell me that I was paranoid and that they don’t know how I ever ended up in the field, because around the fence was an electric fence that was impossible to get in or out. I’m just glad I didn’t get eaten I was luck to survive, I’m covered in mud, blood, and grass stains I don’t ever what a dismal, terrifying night ever again I thought I was going to die.

Hate this story :S
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

My gothic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gothic story   My gothic story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Um...Why do you call it your "Gothic story"? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

My gothic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gothic story   My gothic story Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 pm

i dont but the school do.
they gave me the stupid place and character, they might of well wrote the whole story. this is the worst piece pf writting i have ever done.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

My gothic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gothic story   My gothic story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:52 am

Umm....Okay....But you never answered my question, really....Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My gothic story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gothic story   My gothic story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My gothic story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: