The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A rather unexpected Yaoi experience

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Empty
PostSubject: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:50 am

WARNING: before you read this and complain to me be warned this post contains moderately confronting or freaky content. ^^

Okay, so you have have heard me mention Martin before. He's alright, and I don't care that he's gay. He took to following me around after Alex died. I put up with it, but yesterday something happened to make me change my mind.
I was walking towards the shopping centre on a saturday afternoon. I was alone, and there was hardly anyone else around. I was surprised when I saw Martin behind me. About 20 minutes later I sat on a seat outside having a milkshake. Martin came and sat downbeside me. I let him. Then he started Crapping on about his feelings and all that. I wasn't really listening.
Then suddenly he goes 'I miss Alex.' And I go 'Yeah....' Then he looks right at me and goes 'You remind me of Alex.' I slid a bit further away from him and said 'okay...' He was really starting to freak me out. Then he goes 'I like you, Kip. You are not like the other guys.' I was about to stand up and walk away, then he just kisses me full on the mouth, just like that. I was so shocked I couldn't move.
Then he pulled away, licking his lips. I felt like vomiting. He stands up and goes 'Bye kip' andwalks away. I ran as fast as I could, milkshake forgotten. Gah, it was just so weird. BB, I am in need of your wisdom right now.
No drooling idoit Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:01 am

.....How old is this guy, anyway?

I suggest telling him that you don't feel the same way about him, and that you're sorry. Even if you're not really sorry, "sorry" just makes it sound better, and might make things less.....awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:02 am

Hes like, 17. Thats why I'm scared of him.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:05 am

Erm......17? ...And you're only 14? ......Okay, then that gives you a little more of a reason to say that you don't feel the same way(Not to say you didn't have a reason before.). He's older than you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:06 am

And he's freaky. I used to think he was okay but now.........
*shudders*
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:09 am

Yeah....I wouldn't mention the "freaky" part when talking to him.....^^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:11 am

So what should I say? I dont want it to be like
Kip: Ummm, Marty?
Martin: Oooh, you called me marty, are you coming on to me?
Kip: No.. Im just....
Martin: come on! You know you-
Kip:YOU WEIRDO!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:16 am

....Don't make me laugh when I'm trying to give advice! (Razz) Well......maybe something like this:

You: Um, Martin?(Now...do you usually call him Marty, or do you mostly just call him Martin?)

Martin: Yes?(Or whatever he would say....^^')

You: Well.....I just wanted to say....I don't really feel the same way about you that you feel about me. I'm sorry. (And maybe throw something in about how he's older than you, and that it would be a little....weird(For lack of a better word.).)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:18 am

Mostly everyone calls him Martin. He's just the sort of guy who takes every opportunity presented to him.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:21 am

Yeah, seems like it......Well, hope my advice has helped a little! If you need anymore advice, PM me. ^^ Or, just post here so that others(Like the all-knowing BB)can give advice here. ^^'
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:31 am

Gee... 17 is way too old.

And if your straight well... you definitely need to let him know. Make sure he know's you aren't your cousin, and that he needs to move on.

Do you like him as a friend?

((You're lucky. I haven't gotten kissed yet in my life.))

(((I'm straight, still, at this point, I really don't care what I get...)))

((((I'm straight.))))
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:55 pm

heh

Yeah, seventeen is definetly way too old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:31 pm

BB: Gettin kissed is not fun. Especially by a guy.
Batgirl: You gotta feel a bit sorry for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:44 am

Man, I feel so bad for you....

I wish I could give you some advice....'^^
Back to top Go down
beast93boy
Great Member
beast93boy

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:22 am

kip wrote:

You gotta feel a bit sorry for the guy.

You don't need to feel sorry for him... He may have lost his boyfriend, but you lost your cousin, and he needs to give you time to move on instead of using you as a quick fix replacement.

He seriously needs to back off of you until he himself finds a more permanant relationship. Then, maybe the two of you can be friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 am

By the way, I am 15 in about a month, and Martin turned 17, like, a week ago. He pointed that out today.
Creep.

Anyway, I spoke to my dad and uncle about it today They asked me whether I wanted them to speak to Martin. I said no, only if he does it again. Did I make the right choice?
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Are you gay?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:21 pm

*drags hand down face*

No, Devil_101 (speaking of that, what do you want me to call you?), he's not gay....
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:52 pm

yep i know that cos of the whole Olivia thing!
what do you mena what do you want to call me?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:17 pm

She means if she should call you Devil_101 or Eden.

Of course he's not gay! Jeez...
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:32 pm

whatever i don't know?

i duno just asking, so i didnt say the wrong thing..duh like i proberly would knowing me :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:44 am

It's okay, one would expect you to ask that after reading this ^^. But I'm straight.
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:08 pm

phew okay!, glad we got that out of he way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:46 am

^^ same here, friend.
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:45 am

hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rather unexpected Yaoi experience   A rather unexpected Yaoi experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rather unexpected Yaoi experience
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids! :: The Random Board-
Jump to: