The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wrote... a... story... yeah.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

Female Number of posts : 241
Current Location : A dark ally filled with bat and vampires. Lol jk. XD
Humor : Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... ^_^'
Hobbies : Writing, watching naruto and avatar, and being on the computer!
Registration date : 2008-07-07

I wrote... a... story... yeah. Empty
PostSubject: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 am

Ok, so I wrote a story!
Accually I wrote alot of stories, but, eh... want to see my newest one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:28 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:57 am

Ooh, ooh, I do, I do!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

Humor : Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... ^_^'

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:16 am

Alrighty then! XD Here it is (hold on, I'll post it on another post, it's long):
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:18 am

"Screaming Mimi"

It was a pretty normal Friday, my friend, Corey, and my brother’s friend, Isaac where over for a sleepover.
“Uhhh,” I moaned, drooping my head upside-down, off of my bed. It was about 8:40pm, when I usually get bored out of my mind, or am rushing to get my homework done because I had been hypnotized by my TV, and couldn’t get to it. But not tonight! I was just plain…bored.
“So… what do you want to do?” I asked Corey in my bored, monotone voice.
“I dunno,” Corey paused, and glanced out my bedroom window. “Hey! I know! Want to play screaming mimi!?” I sat up,
“Screaming-what?”
“I’ll explain later. Come on! Let’s go ask the guys!” Corey jolted out my door, her footsteps echoed through the house, and down the stairs. My brother and his friend where on the computer, entertaining themselves by watching weird YouTube videos.
“Hey! Guys! Want to play screaming mimi?” I heard Corey ask, just as I made my way downstairs.
“Huh?” My brother, Gabe, said staring at the computer screen. Corey took a deep breath,
“Ok, well, it’s this game that you play when it’s dark outside. There’s a base, which will be the tree in your backyard, and a person who hides. If you find them, yell SCREAMING MIMI! And run back to the base before they catch you. But if they sneak up on you first, they’ll yell SCREAMING MIMI! Whoever gets caught has to be the screaming mimi and hide.” She explained, the boys just stared at the computer screen.
“Sooo, you guys wanna play?” Corey finally asked.
“No,” Isaac replied.
“Well, I kind of wanted to…” Gabe confessed to Isaac. Isaac took a deep breath and sighed,
“But, GA-BE! We have to play Naruto clash of the ninja’s 5!” He whined. I squinted at Isaac,
“How dare you play video games without me.”
Isaac stuck his tongue out at me.
“Hey!” I shouted.
“Seriously you guys, it’ll be fun!” Corey interrupted.
“Hmm, well let me think about- No.” Isaac decided.
“PLEEEEEEEAASE!” Corey went on for at least a minute.
“Ok! Ok, fine!” Isaac finally agreed.
“Good,” Corey looked up the stairs, “Meet us outside in ten minutes.”
Ten minutes later Corey and I where wandering around upstairs in my kitchen. I wore a white tank top with a Knapp Charter sweatshirt over it that my parents made me wear because it was “too cold”.
“Hey Corey?” I glanced over at a flashlight on the counter.
“Yeah?”
“Are flashlights against the rules?” I questioned, knowing that I would take it whatever she’d say.
“Yes, they are.” Corey responded, wandering around.
“Oh, ok…” I quickly slipped the small black flashlight into the arm of my sweatshirt, and walked out my back door. Outside it was dark, but still light enough to be able to see things. Corey followed me over to a table by the tree base in my backyard. Gabe came outside as I climbed up my fence and peered through the dim lighting into my neighbors yard. My neighbors lights where all on in their house hm… nothing abnormal about that… -WOOSH! – My cat suddenly came racing out of the darkness of my neighbors yard. A HUGE shadow appeared behind the cat, seeming to be chasing it.
“Whoa!” I exclaimed, jumping down from the fence. I sprinted across the lawn shouting, “GUYS! GUYS!” –BOOM!-
“Ah!” I screamed, slamming into Isaac.
“T-there was something chasing the cat!” I breathlessly told him.
“Sure, you’re just trying to scare me,” Isaac glanced down at the flashlight in my hand.
“Hey isn’t that flashlight against the rules?” Isaac pondered over the flashlight that I gripped in my hand.
“Well, yeah…” My voice drifted off.
“Cool! I’m going to go get one!” Isaac turned around and scurried back into the house.
A few minutes later, Isaac wandered back outside, holding a huge flashlight that Corey didn’t even notice.
“So, who wants to go first?” Corey curiously glanced around at everyones expressions. Isaac and Gabe where looking around nervously.
“I’ll go first,” I finally accepted, breaking off the silence and raced off out of sight. Well, behind a bush that is… A second later Corey came rushing over, spotted me, and yelled, “SCREAMING MIMI!” I jumped to my feet and loudly groaned, “Raaawr…” then walked after Corey as slowly as possible back to the tree base.
“Did I win?” I giggled.
“Nice Emily. Now play realistically this time!” Corey demanded.
“Yeah, ok, who’s next?” Gabe asked, not wanting to wait.
“ME! ME! PICK ME!” Corey jumped up and down, waving both hands above her head in the air.
“O…k… Isaac!” Gabe grinned.
“Nah, I’ll pass,” Isaac responded.
“MEEEEEE! PICK MEEE!” Corey pleaded.
“Ok, Corey…Fine,” Gabe finally concluded.
“Count to twenty! Ok!?” Corey ran off through the yard and out of sight.
“Oh, look! Full moon!” Isaac pointed up at the sky, “Lets be wear wolves!”
“Ok!” Gabe agreed and started to howl with Isaac. I blinked at them then put my head against the tree and counted, one…two…
“AGH! STUPID MISQUITO! DIE!!!” I heard Isaac bellow –CLING! BOOM!-
“G-abe, the flashlight went into your trash…”
“Then get it!”
“No way! Make Emily get it!”
I glanced up at them and sighed.
“Hey. Yeah uh, Emily. Get the flashlight,” Isaac demanded.
“No,” I put my head back against the tree.
“Do it or else we’ll read your diaries,” Isaac threatened.
“No, No! Don’t! Ok…fine, I’ll do it,” I quickly walked over to the trashcan, grabbing Isaac’s arm along the way.
“Agh!” Isaac shouted as I stuck his arm into the trashcan. I cocked my head to the side and smiled.
“Gabe! There’s a monster eating my arm!!! CALL THE MILATARY!” Isaac exclaimed.
“We ARE the military!” Gabe shrieked back, suddenly screaming along with Isaac.
“Do you guys think it’s been twenty seconds yet?” I inquired, cutting off the screaming.
“Duh,” Isaac replied, pulling the flashlight out of the trashcan.
“Ok, so now what?”
“You go that way,” Isaac pointed to the left, “And Gabe and I will go this way.” To the right. Which meant I had to go alone, of course.
“Ok!” I agreed as Gabe and Isaac wandered off to the right. I quickly slid behind the tree base and whispered under my breath, “Sooo gullable.”
So, I was at the tree base for the following five minutes, safe, while Isaac and Gabe where wandering around and at any moment would get caught by Corey. Perfect, but five minutes of just standing there had made me somewhat suspicious. So I waited…and waited… nothing but silence. This is boring, I thought to myself, and quietly slid past the fence and into the grass that separated my house from the neighbors.
“Hmm,” I kicked at a bush just to make sure no one was in it. The bush swayed back and forth but no one was in it. Ok, good… maybe Corey was in my neighbors yard? I stared into the dark field of my neighbor’s house. A shadow appeared in the field, seeming to be staring right back at me. I slightly grinned and whispered, “Nice Corey, I can see you,” and ducked behind a bush. The shadow slowly crept across the field. What is she doing? The sudden sound of footsteps behind me echoed through my ears. “Huh?” Quickly turning my head to the side I noticed… leaves. Only leaves crunching in the wind.
“SCREAMING MIMI!” A distant voice shouted, it was Corey’s voice, followed by screams of two frightened boys. The voices where coming from the other side of my house. Ha! Gabe and Isaac got caught! But…wait… if Corey was on the other side of the house then who was… My mind felt numb for a second as a continued to stare at the dark shadow in my neighbors yard. A voice came blaring into my mind- run. RUN! Now the figure was moving faster across the lawn as if it where running. Go! RUN! I jolted up, the leaves underneath me crackled as I dashed off around the side of my house. -BANG BANG- “HEY! OPEN, OPEN THE DOOR!” I breathlessly shrieked, bashing my fists against the locked door. Voices filled the house, the TV was blaring- no way my parents would hear me. Suddenly, the shadow skulked around the side of the house towards me. I couldn’t see any detail but the figure looked about the size of a grown adult. Ooooooh no… Again, I hastily darted forward into my driveway. “WO-WOAH!” My foot caught onto something as I stumbled onto the rigid cement. My legs rushed to stand up again, HURRY! GO! The bizarre voice rushed into my head again as I managed to stand up. My knees stung like crazy but if I just kept running then-
“BRAAAAAAAAAH!” Pale Skin, fangs, and dark, black eyes jumped out infront of my face.
“AHHH!” I jolted backwards as fleshy hands with long claws reached out for me. A chill ran up my spine as I spun around and shot forward, escaping into my front yard.
The wind swept away the sound of my footsteps rushing to get somewhere. Anywhere away. Darkness grew deeper as I descended forward. –BANG!- I collided into something hard- like a person. Hands clenched onto my shoulders.
“GET AWAY!” I trembled, stumbling backwards.
“Emily? Isaac’s it! Run!” A familiar voice informed me. Corey, it was Corey!
“Corey!” I sighed, relived.
“Yeah! Come on!” Corey scurried past me.
“Stop! There’s something out there! Corey!” I warned Corey, but despite my warning Corey kept running, and running off until she disappeared. Ok, not good! Corey’s heading towards that, that thing! Should I go after her?! Or should I-
“AGH! AHHHHH!” My mind went blank as I suddenly heard Corey’s piercing scream. I didn’t have to make up my mind, my legs had already started off running, dashing through the night- I was halfway back around the house and… My mouth dropped at the sight of Corey being dragged away into the darkness by the monster. The gray, fleshy hand covered up her mouth as the other arm dragged her away. Corey was suddenly gone- swallowed up by the darkness.
“Corey?!” I cried out, seeming to be yelling at nothing but the roaring wind. I stepped forward, trying to peer through the darkness, then stumbled backwards as a pair of yellow, glowing eyes jumped out at me. My heart raced as I quickly whirled around. -BOOM!-
“AHH!” The monster was right behind me! It reached out its fleshy, pale hands towards me once more. I backed up further and further. I couldn’t risk taking my eyes off of the monster, not even for a second. The monster kept coming at me quicker. I couldn’t let it get me; I had to keep going –THUD- My back hit against a hard surface, my house. I backed up into my house! The monster suddenly grasped onto my arm and pulled me down to the ground.
My mind felt numb again as all I could do was watch and see what would happen next. Was I going to die? If I died would people read my diary?! As vigorously as I tried to pull away the monster gripped onto me. No use to try and escape…and run. That’s all I wanted to do, run. The monster growled at me as I slowly picked the flashlight up with my free hand. –SHING-
“AAAAAAAAAGH!” The monster plummeted backwards as I flashed the bright light into its eyes. Yes! It was working! I held the light on it as it struggled to get away, and finally vanished into the darkness. I sat there in silence for a few seconds and sighed in relief.
“Emily! Emily!” Corey dashed out of the darkness towards me, waving both of her hands above her head..
“Corey!” I responded, standing up. Corey stopped right next to me,
“Did that seriously just happen?!” She asked in shock.
“I...think so…” I nodded, not even believing it myself.
“Are you sure we’re not just being pranked?!” Corey paused and glanced around, “Ok, where are the cameras?” I glanced around then quietly told Corey,
“We WEREN’T being pranked.” Corey’s eyes widened as she stared at me in disbelief.
“Hey! People!” Isaac came running towards us, followed by my brother. Corey continued to stare.
“Ok, it’s getting creepy out here, lets go inside,” Isaac announced, walking up to us. He looked up at Corey,
“What’s with her?” Isaac waved his hand infront of Corey’s face.
“She’s just um… deep in thought.” I informed him.
“Lets play this tomorrow!” Gabe exclaimed. Corey and I exchanged freaked out looks before I stated,
“Hey, I have a better idea!…lets not.” Corey agreed , while Gabe and Isaac both wondered what in the world got into us.
So we all went back inside (of course my parents could actually hear us banging on the door this time), never seeing the monster again. But who knows? One day somewhere, somehow, it might just show up again.

…And that, was the night of screaming mimi...
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 am

Ooooh, cool! I like it! =D
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:43 am

Wowzers... creepy but cool. ^^
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:48 am

Thanks! XD
I spent 2 whole months working on that 0.o
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:26 am

Two months? Wow....O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:31 am

wow thats a great story
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:12 am

That was pretty good...^^ Kinda creepy..
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:52 am

Thanks!-Again.
Yeah, 2 months. I thought I was going to never finish it!
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

Female Number of posts : 1261
Current Location : The hidden leaf village
Hobbies : Writing, training
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:30 am

2 months!?
Well I guess it was worth it? It's a great story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto.com
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:08 am

Shank ya.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 am

Have you ever wrote any other stories? Or fan fiction? (Just curious. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Ooh, yeah, I'd be interested in reading more of your stories! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:42 am

Yeah! Accually I wrote 8 stories (like, chapter book stories) based on Avatar, and now Naruto. It's really cool because i'm putting both (naruto and avatar) into one story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:33 am

Avatar.....and Naruto? I'm not sure how to feel about that.......that would be.....interesting. ^^ What's it about? (Besides Avatar and Naruto. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:21 am

Well my main character in from the avatar world, she's an airbender. Umm, it's basically her life and what adventures she travels through! And she has a spirit inside of her (kind of like naruto's "fox spirit") which makes the story even more interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:23 am

So.....I'm guessing it's set before the war?
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:25 am

No, accually when the wars going on! They just don't know there's accually another airbender alive. Her parents weren't airbenders- but her grandma was.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:27 am

Hm.......sounds very similar to Star's story. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:29 am

I started mine 3 years ago. Smile So technically, her story is similar to MINE.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:31 am

I believe Star started hers before that. Star?
Back to top Go down
Emiri rarusonu
Great Member
Emiri rarusonu

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:38 am

Well in any case, I started mine by myself, not knowing of anyone elses story. I didn't even know Star existed three years ago. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wrote... a... story... yeah.   I wrote... a... story... yeah. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wrote... a... story... yeah.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: