The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Few Pages, Check This Out!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

A Few Pages, Check This Out! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Pages, Check This Out!   A Few Pages, Check This Out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:01 pm

*long, fan-girly, really loud squeal* I GOT THE NEW ISSUE OF TEEN TITANS!!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!! It's awesome!!!!!!!! It's centenered around Rose, which makes it awesome, and it's kinda ironic. The whole time Rose is fighting these bad guys and defending the tower, Cassie(Wonder Girl) and Tim(Robin)are talking(more like arguing)at Cassie's college, Georgetown. Cassie's saying how Rose only cares about one person; herself. Yeah, sure. The whole time, Rose is defending the tower! TAKE THAT WONDER WITCH!!!!!! 'Course, I hated it also because it ends with a MAJOR cliffhanger, and this image: Titans tower ON FIRE AND PRACTICALLY DESTROYED.......WITH ROSE IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this new writer........and I was reading the little tiny description they give for the next issue, and part of it says: The end of Ravager! I'm gonna sue..........THEY CAN'T KILL ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

A Few Pages, Check This Out!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2