The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Editing Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

Female Number of posts : 4997
Current Location : Why?....Are you stalking me?! o.O'
Humor : "Every fight is a food fight when you're a canibal"....What?
Hobbies : Things....Certain things....
Registration date : 2008-02-12

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:05 am

I got this off of another website, so I'm not taking credit for it. It's simply called "The Editing Game", and it's easy to play. The only bad part is only Admins & Moderators can play, cuz they're the only one's who can edit other peoples posts.

Okay, the rules are very simple! Someone will post something (it doesn't matter what, it can be anything at all), and then they'll do this:
They will edit the post that was before theirs.
Easy, right?
If you don't get it, here's an example.
--------------------
I might post first, putting something like
"I don't like to eat soda with ice cream cake". Then, let's say Rav posts next. After she posts, she'll edit my post. She might make me say something like
"I don't like to eat brussle sprout cake".
Then, she'll wait for the next poster to edit hers. Get it?
-----------------------

One more thing, you can only edit the person's post above yours, so please don't edit someone's post if it's 2 posts above yours. Easy, right?

If you don't get it, feel free to ask questions!

So...who wants to start?! Smile

~Raz
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

Female Number of posts : 11042
Current Location : Here.
Humor : Uh...moo?
Hobbies : ...Writing, reading, volunteering, and just doing stuff.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 am

You can go ahead and starts then I'll see if I get it!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:20 am

I don't really get it, but I'll wait for you guys to start and it should probably make sense.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:03 pm

Ooooh, I just had a dream about Barney last night! I dreamnt I was watching episode number 56, but that I was also in it, and, It was awesome! I love it when I have Barney the Dinosour and Telli-Tubbie dreams!! Sorry, off-topic. Raz, go ahead and start whenever you come on.

(Edited by Raz)

Last edited by Raz on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It's for a game :))
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Okay, this was Rav's original post:
Ooooh, I just had a dream about Teen Titans last night! I dreamnt I was reading issue number 56, but that I was also in it, and, It was awesome! I love it when I have TT and A:TLA dreams!! Sorry, off-topic. Raz, go ahead and start whenever you come on.
But if you look at her post now, you can see that I've changed it around a bit.

Just click on the edit button on that persons post, and edit it as you please. But please don't change the whole thing around, just a little bit! Don't forget to make it funny!
And when you do edit, put (Edited by ~~~) with your name at the bottom of the post, se we know who edited it. ^_^
Another rule I forgot to put was this:
Please don't edit the rules or this post, because if more people want to play this, they'll need the rules.

Now, since I edited Rav's post, I have to post something afterwards! You can't just edit someones post and then not post a post for them to edit (kinda confusing!)

Now do you get it? If not, tell me & I'll try to make it more clear.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Okay, I can't wait for Nick to air episode 500 of Dora the Explorer in the U.S.A!! I'll be so sad when they do!! They're taking too long in the U.S.! I mean, Mexico's already on episode 1000 or something! It's just not fair!! DX

Edited by ~The Ravager
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:20 pm

(Yea, that's how it works, Rav! You're getting the hang of it. Just don't forget to post something after that for the next poster to edit)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:24 pm

Okay, that wasn't too funny, but I found it kinda funny. Raz's orignal post: Okay, I can't wait for Nick to air episode 13 of Avatar in the U.S.A!! I'll be so happy when they do!! They're taking too long in the U.S.! I mean, Canada's already on episode 16 or something! It's just not fair!! DX

Okay, here's something for the game:

Teen Titans MUSTN'T have a season six! The Titans fans really don't deserve it! They've been working so hard to get TT back, that and I would would be so happy if we didn't get a season six! I mean, the fans even organized a contest on YouTube for "Save Teen Titans" Music videos! It's over now, and it has 130 entries! Then, they're gonna e-mail the videos to Cartoon Network and WB so that they realize how devoted us TT fans are! How lame is that?! I hope Teen Titans NEVER EVER EVER comes back on air!!

Oh yea, and I hate Zuko! I think he's the ugliest person alive!! Very Happy

(Edited by Raz)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:03 am

(cough someone edit cough)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:16 am

(There ya go, Rav. Oh, and you don't need to post the persons original topic. So don't, it takes up too much space. And if someone has an important note {like this one} above the post, please don't edit it.)

Let's see, uh...Okay, here goes nothing:

Why does my friend keep hugging me?! I mean, it makes so much sense!! She loves me for no reason what-so-ever, and she won't leave me alone! I wish she would just keep on huggin' !!! :(

Edited by: ~ The Ravager
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:30 am

There we go. And here we go:

Brocoli is the awesomest thing EVER! I mean, all of it is so cool! Although, I wish they'd make new flavors SOON! I need to know what other kinds of brocoli tastes like. And what happens when you boil a different-flavored piece of brocoli!!

(kinda short, but it's all I can think of at the moment.)
{Edited By, Yours Truely, Raz}
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:48 am

(Hehe, I think that worked out nicely Razz )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, one of my favorite bands is The Wiggles! They've got good songs, but I wish every song had "cuddly" in it! That would be super-fantastic!!!!

Another one of my favorite bands (probably my favorite band) is........also The Wiggles! I love them SO much!!! Some of their songs are really not little-kiddish , but I still like them! The purple Wiggle(can't remember his name) has a great voice!! I like their song, "If You're Happy and You Know It" !

Ooh, you wanna know something really super-fantastic?! The first time I ever heard The Wiggles' music was when I was watching a fan-made Dora The Explorer video on Nick Jr!! The song on there was "If You're Happy and You Know It". Now, both of them (Dora & The Wiggles) are like, my favorite things!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Raz

Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:49 am

(muahahahahahaha!!!!!!)

Raz is one of my best friends!(let's see you change THIS!)She's awesome, because she let's me send her my "Dora the Explorer" collection so she can tell me if my stuff is good or not! She's also the most awesome member on the Cool Zone for kids! She's awesome all and all!! And something we both think is completly true is this:
Zuko is still the ugliest person on the face of the Earth!
Well, actually I think that more than she does... oh well!

(heh heh heh heh)

{Edited by Raz Razz}
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:19 am

GAH! *attacks Raz with her swords* ZUKO IS NOT UGLY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 am

Okay, I'm gonna tell you a little about my life. I have 1 step- brother, 3 older real brothers, and 2 younger brothers. I also have two sisters; one older and one younger. But I don't ever see either one of them. :(
My two younger brothers live with my dad and step-mom. My step-brother and I live with my mom and step-dad. My 3 older brothers all have their own house. One of them is still in diapers, one of them is graduated without a job, and the oldest of the three is married. And soon, I'm gonna be an uncle! Nooooooooo!!!!!!

Okay, I guess that's it. That's what my family is like. ^_^

Edited by: ~ The Ravager(I didn't change that much, but enough.)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:27 am

Original:
Okay, I am currently writing a fan-fic about Teen Titans. The character I created name's is Jonathan. His father is Bruce Wayne, The Batman. He is know being forced to betray the Titans by Slade!! What will happen? Only time will tell.
-------
Edit:
Okay, I am currently writing a fan-fic about Naruto. The character I created name's is Kahna. Her father is Uzumaki Naruto, the Hokage! She is now being forced to join the Akatsuki by Deidara's son!! What will happen? Only time will tell.

Original By Rav
Edited by Lozza
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:01 am

Here we go!
Japan is the worst country in the world! -It has sushi, pocky and onigiri: what else could be worse? I am currently trying to figure out how to destroy Japan!! Just on a side note - Naruto is the worst show in the entire galaxy!! I hate you Itachi-sama!

Edited by: ~The Ravager
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:49 pm

That is for saying that I'm writing a fic about Naruto. Razz

The "I Hate Teen Titans" site is the best site ever! It has awesom things on it(like which Teen Titan you hate the most, which is just one of the mayn great things), and awesome forums about how much you hate TT, oh yea, and how ugly Zuko is!!! I'm really glad I joined!!

(short and sweet.)

{Edited by Raz Razz}
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Note: Please Do Not Edit

(Okay, Lozza, like I told Rav before, you don't have to put what the poster originaly put. That's the fun of it!
Oh yea, and if you're posting something important that you don't want edited, just put "Note, Please Do Not Edit" like I did ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:19 pm

You Can Edit This:
I have one rat and one frog. My rat's name is Creepy and my frog's name is Creepier. Creepy is just a normal house rat, and Creepier is a tree frog.I don't think either one of them know they're creepy! XD
They both act like they're not all the time! It's pretty weird. And Creepy won't even drink out of her toilet bowl! She'll only drink out of cups! Hehehe! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:15 am

(I'm going to edit that, but first, I wanted to say something. You DO NOT DIS' THE TITANS!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:59 am

Note: Please don't edit

Sorry, Raz. Heh heh *rubs back of head sheepishly*
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Admin
Spooky

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Note: Do Not Edit
It's okay, Lozza. It took me a while to get used to the game, too, before I posted it on here. ^_^
And Rav, we're still waiting for you to post something so we can edit it...
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Admin
Batgirl

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Today, I'm going to tell you what the weather's like outside! The sun's beating down outside with a 100% chance of me melting into a puddle of skin! The name of the melted person, formerly known as Lozza would be called: "Fred". Now, back to the weather. It's too hot for me to bear. I think I'm dying. After playing soccer for 2 hours, it would be, neh?

~Edited by Lozza~
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:37 am

I'm gonna tell you about my day! Today I read Teen Titans fan fiction online. Every single chapter of it. Then I wrote some rambling junk about a guy who has ugly hair whose second-cousin twice removed lived. Lucky, lucky, nameless guy. Then I decided to walk the cat, but he was being smart, so I changed my mind. Then I decided to not write this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Editing Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Editing Game   The Editing Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Editing Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next