The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Write your own story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

Female Number of posts : 4301
Current Location : not where i want to be
Humor : i'm so uncool, im cool
Hobbies : ...i need one
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Write your own story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:22 am

um........
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:53 am

Ok. I'll keep going!

Valkari walked through the woods, gathering food for her family. She wore a pained expression, and walked faster, breaking into a run. Then she spotted another girl, also running. Valkari approached her. She greeted her in a small voice. "Are you okay? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:41 am

ill continu but the other girl is muria righ?
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:52 am

yep!
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:54 am

oh
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:58 am

so ya gonna continue?
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:01 am

muriya replys "im fine thanks im muriya (i no it prob wrong)why where u running?"
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:20 am

"Oh, you just looked a little flustered, that's all. And I wasn't really running from anything, I just heard a noise behind me, and I got all jumpy and got a little freaked out and ran away," Valkari explained. "Oh, sorry," she continued, "I didn't introduce myself. That was a bit rude. I'm Valkari, I'm 12 years old and at the moment I'm trying to be helpful and collect fruit for my family, but I really wanted to get away from my silly little brother. See, he's only a new born, so he get annoying. All babies do is eat, throw up, eat, throw up! Ah well. What's your name? Maybe we could hang out together for a while. Are you here with anyone or just on your own? And where do you live? I think we could be great friends!"
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:19 am

hi valkari im muriya muriya explained the story about adam & the lake to valkari to see if she new who he was while helping her gather friut
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:05 am

"Adam?" Valkari mused... "I may have heard the name before... Wait! I have! He lives near me. We met the other day! And as for the dare, never do that! By the way, thanks for helping me with the fruit. Mother will be pleased, we'll have something for dessert!" Valkari winked at Maria and turned before leaping away into the forest. "Bye!" Valkari yelled. "Oh, I live on Forest Road, number 19!"
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:49 pm

muriya stood there waving not getting a change to say where she lived as she walked home she linked together that adam must live on forest road around 19 she trusted that valkari was tekking the truth
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:29 am

That night Valkari lay on her bed thinking. Thinking about what had been found. A friend. A mystery. Maria. Valkari jolted up with a start. She had a sudden realisation. Could Maria be telling the truth? Did she know Adam? Was she really dared to jump off a cliff? Or was her life so miserable that she wanted to... no. No, that couldn't be possible, Valkari re-assured herself. After all, she is only a kid like me. Would she really want to... NO! Valkari yelled at herself mentally. Maria was so cheerful, she wouldn't do that. Or lie to me...Valkari wondered what Maria was doing at this very moment. Scheming another plan to jump off that cliff...? Or being miserable? Or being yelled at by parents? Or just leading a normal life? For Valkari, the possibilities were endless. Soon, after a long night awake and thinking, Valkari decided that Maria was truthful. Or is she...? her innerself taunted. Valkari told it to shoosh. It did.
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:22 pm

The next morning...
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:46 am

oh comeon u got to right more that that
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:06 pm

Ah well, that's ok!
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:19 am

but. but meanie....... boxing
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:23 am

Haha. Oh well, I'll write some more.

The next morning Valkari woke up to the rill of chirping birds. She decided to go and see Maria, see if she was ok. Then she heard a yell from her parents. "Val, someone's at the door for you!"
Speak of the devil Valkari thought. Valkari sprinted down stairs, and at the door stood Maria. "Hi." Valkari greeted.
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:35 am

hi valkri sorry if i woke you up i got an earge to vistit you haha
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:10 am

"Maria, do you want to go for a walk? I have a few things to ask you about."
So the two girls went for a walk in the forest. Vallkari tried to start. "Um, so...ok, let me ask you this straight out: were you really dared to jump of a cliff? Those people don't sound like the people you'd want to be hangibng around with. Why were you hanging around with them anyway...?"
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:02 am

miria listened the the question it sounded so much more horrable than she had tought it was "yes i really was and i guess i just wanted to be popular too but like i said adam saved me, maybe in a weird sort of way but it worked."
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:16 am

"Oh, ok. I was so worried last night that I couldn't sleep. I just thought maybe... anyway, I've said it, bot try to avoid those kids. Now I've got that out of the way, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:24 am

you mean besides fine out who adam is?
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:55 am

"Well, we could do that, but maybe chilling out would be good idea after all that stress from the cliff and me worrying about everything. We should just have some girl-to-girl time. C'mon, it'll be fun! A nice walk in our local forest, collect tasty berries and things like that. Doesn't it sound fun to you?" obviously Valkari didn't get much time with good friends, so she wanted to use this time to relax and make a new friend. Valkari didn't have many friends that were really close. Let's just put it this way: she was different. More mature. Not always talking about boyfriends and things like that. She could hold a conversation normally, without mentioning the 'boy' once. And she didn't want to be part of the 'in' crowd. She wanted to be herself. She figured that being yourself is the best option, even if you get dissed and made fun of about it. But, she did have inner feminine side. She still wanted to talk about the latest clothes and what kids of books eachother liked and things like that! "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:17 pm

sure that sounds fun
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:02 am

"Great! C'mon, let's go!" exclaimed Valkari enthusiastically, grabbing Maria's wrist and pulling her along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your own story   Write your own story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your own story
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: