The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thing I posted before

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Thing I posted before Empty
PostSubject: Thing I posted before   Thing I posted before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 am

I am reposting this due to off topic

Dear Members
Let me state something. Comapared to other admins I know(I am a member of other message boards)I am very lenient with you. I don't complain that much about off topic and don't make you do other things. i was like that because I have never been a admin before. Yes I have had a website before but not a message board. It was a totally differnet experince. So basically what I'm saying is that is going to change. I know you are thinking,why? So let me clarify something. No I am not going to say,clean up the grammmer. Okay? I'm not. Here are new rules for posting.
You need to have at least 8 words otherwise it is considered spam.
"Cool" is not suitable
Do not be mean to the members
No chat speak like ttyyl or something. There are other people that are from different countries and they might not understand you. One person said something and the other person thought it was chat speak or something. Do not say stuff unless you either know that most people would know what it means or have a explantion
Don't double post. What I mean by this is,don't start a sentance and finish it in the next post. If I see any of that I will move it into the first post and delete the other post. There will not be any contests for posting. That just increases off topic.
If you post a topic,stick to it. If the topic is cool animals and you talk about something totally readom,it will be deleted. You talk about cool animals only. Nothing else.
Swearing or dirty stuff. This is just wrong. This is a kids site. If you say something like "OMG you fell for that? Lol" yes. OMG is not allowed. Oh my gosh is allowed but not the other term. I will erase it if I see it. And please,the dirty stuff? Yes this is a kids site. I really don't want to delete any members but I will if I have to.
Grammer: I know I kind of stated it before but let me say something that might clear it up a bit. Something like this
Hey,how r u? im doing gd. u? lol,ttyl
That is not good. It is barley reconzinable. It should be
Hey! How are you doing? I'm doing good! You? Lol! Talk to you later!
Lol is fine. Or even rotfl. But not the other stuff okay? Oh yes and *roll eyes* or something is fine.
I am going to have sevral moderaters be on patrol and so if you see anything bad or off topic they can delete it, so watch what you say.
If a person is posting exssevie off topic then they will be warned and if they contune to do it,banned. So watch it,cause if you don't and you get a warning. You're out of the message board.
I'm sorry if this is harsh but off topic and some other things
are a problem
Thank you!
Admin M&M
Back to top Go down
Devil_101
Devil_101

Female Number of posts : 1305
Current Location : England (the place where it rains all the time)
Hobbies : Fanfiction, reading, writting
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Thing I posted before Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thing I posted before   Thing I posted before Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:52 pm

ok got that in mind
Back to top Go down

Thing I posted before
Page 1 of 1