The Cool Zone for kids!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cool Zone for kids!

The place for kids!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Aprroval?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seniorshade
Seniorshade

Male Number of posts : 56
Current Location : LonerVille
Hobbies : Reading and Drawing
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 4:29 am

A world born in evil. A world beyond evil. A world beyond hell. Welcome to my world.

Living in a world of torture, I somehow survive. Fearing and hiding from the demons in the shadows as always and putting my family at risk. Only two ways out though. Suicide or escape, which of course was impossible. So much worse it replaces your nightmare to a nightmare of being trapped forever, trapped in a world that feds on the suffering, the fearing, and the loneliness at being alone in a shadowed-hearted world.
That's when I thought I couldn't last any longer till i cried in rage and became a monster myself. Seeing a love one dye before your eyes, you know what that can do to you. seeing the blood splash on the floor, wall, and even on yourself . I stood there just watching them die a painful, horrible death, and me here, safe, doing nothing to help but staring stupidly with my mouth wide open. they died with there eyes open, (which were still opened) with depression, loneliness, and fear, and was that relief too? Relief of being out of this hell-hole, just as if it was a dream, just as if you recently woke up from and a nightmare but just to see it was all but just a DREAM?
Was I turning into a monster myself for being a coward? A bloody coward? Or was it the anger I always hidden in me all the time? Anger? Angry at what, what was I angry at? Had i been angry at myself? Or was it seeing my family die before my eyes that triggered it? Was it a curse of which I inflicted upon myself? Was I meant to be one of them?

I lay at the floor where my family have been killed. Only one way out, I thought.

I would rather die than to become the monsters of which have killed my parents. That's how it all ended. Or did it end?
Back to top Go down
The_Most_crazy_girl121
The_Most_crazy_girl121

Female Number of posts : 1571
Current Location : The Weirdest Planet in the world
Humor : Um, what is humor? Oh yeah I have tons of it.
Hobbies : Reading books, playing with books, selling books you get the picture.
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:13 am

Great!
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:38 am

All your stories are gorgeous and flow well, well done!
Back to top Go down
Seniorshade
Seniorshade

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 1:21 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
El
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4606
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 10:51 am

My pleasure!
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

Female Number of posts : 4301
Current Location : not where i want to be
Humor : i'm so uncool, im cool
Hobbies : ...i need one
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:48 am

awsome
Back to top Go down
Seniorshade
Seniorshade

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:26 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
punkrock_bassist
punkrock_bassist

Female Number of posts : 4301
Current Location : not where i want to be
Humor : i'm so uncool, im cool
Hobbies : ...i need one
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:30 pm

your welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Aprroval? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Aprroval?   Death Aprroval? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Aprroval?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cool Zone for kids!-
Jump to: